- Accounting Clerk / Administrative Assistant
- September 18, 2018
Under the supervision of the Controller, provides clerical / accounting support required for maintenance of accurate financial records and correct processing of financial transactions. Prepares, processes and maintains accounting records and summarizes business and financial transactions. Reviews source documents for accuracy and completeness and ensures that all transactions are properly documented.
This is a full-time, benefited position working in Norton Shores, MI.
Required Education, Training and Experience
High school diploma or GED combined with post-secondary training in accounting, business information systems, data processing or closely related field and two (2) years of experience in the appropriate area of bookkeeping and/or general office functions.
Additional Requirements and Information
The qualified candidate will have the following knowledge and skills:
- Excellent working knowledge of accounts payable.
- Good working knowledge of standard accounting principles and practices.
- Computer literacy, including thorough working knowledge of spreadsheet, database & accounting management applications software.
- Organizational skills and ability to prioritize the workload.
- Good verbal and written communications skills, as well as good interpersonal and human relations skills.
- Ability to interact positively and objectively with managers, supervisors, employees, vendors, contractors, consultants, and members of the general public from a wide range of cultural and socio-economic backgrounds and with varying levels of communications skills.
Wages & Benefits
- Hourly rate of pay to be determined based on experience.
- Benefits include medical, dental, 401-k with employer match, short-term disability, life insurance, paid vacation and holidays.
Non-Ferrous Cast Alloys is an Equal Opportunity Employer